Melody
Awww right, here are my TBR piles!!! LOL. When I told the hubs last night that I want to take some pictures of my (un-read) books, he raised his eyebrows and asked, "Are you sure you want to do this? It's a mess!"

Honestly I don't think it is that messy that I want to hide them, and so here they are. :)

I love this bookshelf. And we chosen this colour because it goes with our furniture in the living room. (In fact, the colours in our house is mostly dark brown and beige.) The left of the bottom shelves is where I keep all my mangas, while I keep some miscellaneous stuff (e.g. photos albums, magazines etc) in the three drawers on the right. And on top of that, there are also a few boxes which are piled on top of the shelf (not shown in the picture); those are the books I have read and I just couldn't find any place to keep in the storeroom!!!

Note: There are some Chinese romance novels as well (you can tell by the ladies on the covers. LOL!)

Another bookshelf. This is the first bookshelf we bought when we first moved into the house, it is smaller as compared to the bookshelf as shown above, and I think the quality isn't as good either. Oh well, but at least it serves its purpose. LOL.

This is another pile on our study desk. They look so disorganized (now I know what the hubs means, hehe.) On the extreme left is a set of manga which I am currently reading - a total of 23 volumes! I am hooked to the drama serial so I decided to read the manga as well.
Labels: , edit post
10 Responses
  1. Julia Says:

    My goodness Melody! You have too many TBR pile books then I thought LOL!

    Hmmm maybe I should take pics of my TBR pile too *grin*


  2. Jennifer Says:

    Ohhh my goodness!!! Your pile has grown since I was there last year, lol!! Reminds me of my house w/ the hubs!!!! He doesn't have a TBR pile he has a mighty collection of books!!!!

    Happy reading girl!!!


  3. Melody Says:

    LOL! It's my bad, I just can't help buying!!! ;P


  4. And the books in the bag don't fall over? That's quite at all stack! LOL I should take a photo of my TBR collection but tht might be too scary.


  5. Melody Says:

    I stack them against the wall so they have support!! LOL.

    Ooh..come on, show us your TBR pile! I'd love to see them, pretty please? *grin*


  6. Alice Says:

    Good Lord!!! And I thought I was the messy one! I'm so inspired now that I'm going to shoot my TBR pile the moment I reach home tonight. I will make it as messy as I could. LOL. You're the inspiration, woman!


  7. Darla Says:

    Oh, that is a GORGEOUS bookcase. I love it!

    And I love the stacks in bags. It looks very familiar. :)


  8. Wow, what a great bookcase! Love the color and style, and mostly, the fact that it is full of so many books!

    So, if you had to count, how many do you think you have total in your TBR pile(s)?!

    Great entry, btw!


  9. Melody Says:

    Alice, can't wait to see your pic! LOL!

    Darla, glad you love the bookshelf. Looks like we have to buy another new shelf...soon. As you can see they are overflowing!

    Stacy, thanks! :) I haven't really got the chance to count them yet, but maybe around 100?? Hehe.


  10. Alice Says:

    Hi Mel, here's my pile... LOL

    Cheers, Alice


Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! I would love to hear from you.