Melody

Since school is out for the summer (in most places, at least), here’s a school-themed question for the week:
  1. Do you have any old school books? Did you keep yours from college? Old textbooks from garage sales? Old workbooks from classes gone by?
  2. How about your old notes, exams, papers? Do you save them? Or have they long since gone to the great Locker-in-the-sky?
Don’t forget to leave a link to your actual response (so people don’t have to go searching for it) in the comments—or if you prefer, leave your answers in the comments themselves!
I'm late...just back from my 2 days medical leave. Down with flu and my cough isn't getting any better. *sigh*
  1. I think I have cleared most of my school books away. The only ones I have are just notes from an administrative course. I used to keep some of my portfolios when I took a part-time Graphic Design Course some years back, but because they are bulky and took up space, I had no choice but to throw them away.
  2. Some old notes, yes (see above).
9 Responses
  1. Alice Says:

    Hi Mel, we have similar answers here. I had to throw away my old school books, but kept the more recent adult learning ones. Wow... you took courses in graphic design? Nice!...

    Get totally well soon!


  2. Melody Says:

    Yep, that was like...three, four years ago? I can still remember the days when I have to rush for classes after work, but lots of fun!

    Thanks again! :)


  3. Julia Says:

    I didn't keep my textbooks, it was ask to give back to teachers. I did keep some of my notes and poems from class assignments I had to write. If I can find it, I'll share it *grin*.....

    Glad to see you back and Happy BTT to you!


  4. Melody Says:

    Hey Julia, I'm confused why you had to return them to the teachers? Were they on loan or what?

    Great...I'm hoping you'll find those poems so we can read them.
    Thanks again.


  5. Alice Says:

    My primary school textbooks were on loan by the school... They're old but useable. It's one of the privileges of studying in a national school.


  6. Melody Says:

    I see...that explains everything.


  7. Julia Says:

    Melody - Just as what Alice said. And the book were useable and teachers can lent it to the next students each years.


  8. Anonymous Says:

    I hope you are feeling better!


  9. Melody Says:

    Thanks, Kristy! The fever has gone, but the cough bugs are still around! Hmph!!!


Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! I would love to hear from you.