This is the last post for 2007!
1. What is your New Year's resolution? I don't wish to set unrealistic goals, and am not sure if I'd stick to them anyway. Ha! So mine will be simple: Do whatever I am capable of doing, try my best in whatever things I do and be happy and stay healthy!
2. How do you celebrate New Year's Eve? Probably have a quiet & simple celebration at home with my husband and daughter.
Random word association New Year's style:
I say...you think...
1. champagne an occasional drink
2. kiss romantic
3. midnight sleeping
4. party fun
5. dress lovely
6. New York City glamour
7. confetti colourful
8. sparkly clean
9. resolutions New Year
10. beginnings new
Next, name your top 5 moments of 2007:
- The first time to organize a Dinner & Dance for our company of 800 people at a 6-stars hotel;
- Participating in NaNoWriMo and in completing the goal;
- Winning the 'best opening lines' for my NaNoWriMo novel organized by the local Municipal Liaisons;
- Participating in various reading challenges;
- Reading more books and making more booklover friends online.