Let's talk about books this week.
1. What are you currently reading? I am currently reading The Other Boleyn Girl by Philippa Gregory.
If you're not reading anything right now, what was the last book you read? The previous book I read was The Ring by Jorge Molist.
2. Where is your favorite place to get your books from? Bookstores or online ones, and sometimes used bookstores.
3. Name a book you read and did not enjoy. On Chesil Beach by Ian McEwan. I just could not get into the story, although the writing is beautiful.
4. How has your taste in books changed over the years? I am more open to other genres, and I am also more interested in reading more literary classics as compared to before.
What types of books do you read now as opposed to five years ago? I can read almost anything as long as they interest me. The only thing I read lesser is non-fictions and self-improvement books.
5. When you walk into your favorite bookstore, where do you go? Mystery...Romance...Latest Releases....Non-Fiction...etc? I will check the Latest releases section before moving on to other sections.