Melody

It is Christmas Eve here today! I am sure most of you are getting ready for Christmas, aren't you? I can already feel the festive moods in the air...

Merry Christmas, everyone!

* * *
The Christmas Gift of Knowing You

The Christmas season fills our hearts with joy;
Bright, happy days bring special kinds of pleasure.
We're wrapped in the excitement of it all,
The sights, the sounds, the smells, the tastes we treasure.

Yet when we have some quiet time to think
About our finest blessings all year through,
We focus on our family and our friends,
And appreciate the gift of knowing you!

~ Joanna Fuchs
19 Responses
  1. Have a very Merry Christmas Eve, Melody! :-)


  2. Melody Says:

    Wendy, you too have a very Merry Christmas Eve! :)


  3. Ruth King Says:

    This is my favorite day of the year. I love the anticipation. Merry Christmas!


  4. Julia Says:

    Merry Christmas to you, Melody!


  5. Melody Says:

    Ruth - Yes! I love everything and the anticipation of Christmas! Merry Christmas!

    Julia - Merry Christmas to you too! :)


  6. Anonymous Says:

    Merry Christmas Melody!!!

    Have a lovely christmas eve...


  7. Melody Says:

    Merry Christmas, Violet! You too have a wonderful holiday!


  8. Ana S. Says:

    Merry Christmas, Melody!


  9. mariel Says:

    And a very merry christmas to you too Melody!


  10. Vickie Says:

    Merry Christmas Melody!


  11. Alice Says:

    Merry, Merry Christmas to you and your family, Melody! Have a blast! :D


  12. Florinda Says:

    Merry Christmas to you and yours!


  13. Anonymous Says:

    I wish you the best in this holiday season, full of joy and memories, and a healthy, bookish new year! Merry Christmas! :)


  14. Melody Says:

    Nymeth, Mariel, Vickie, Alice, Florinda and Matt - Thank you all for your Christmas wishes! I hope everyone has a wonderful Christmas! Happy holidays! :D



  15. Anonymous Says:

    I wanted to stop in and wish you along with your family a Merry Christmas! :)


  16. Ladytink_534 Says:

    Hope you had a good one!


  17. Melody Says:

    Naida, J. Kaye & Jen - Thank you! I hope you all had a wonderful Christmas! :D


  18. Darlene Says:

    I know I'm late but I hope you and your family had a wonderful Christmas Melody.


Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! I would love to hear from you.