Melody
Bonn, Germany


16 Responses
  1. JessicaLeigh Says:

    Beautiful! That picture just speaks, "Europe!"


  2. Ruth King Says:

    Beautiful! I wish we had more architecture like this in the United States.


  3. I love it! I'm with Ruth, I wish there was more architecture like taht in the U.S.



  4. Sandy Nawrot Says:

    You are on a Germany roll! I love the architecture too, but when someone in the US tries it, they are just deemed weird.


  5. Julia Says:

    Love it! Thanks for sharing!


  6. Ladytink_534 Says:

    How neat! It almost looks like writing :)



  7. I feel like I've been to this town before but i can't remember. There were so many little villages that we went to (10 years ago) that had the old medieval wall surrounding the town.


  8. Alice Says:

    Very nice, Melody! :D


  9. Beth F Says:

    I love the mix of styles, which shows the age (depth of time) of the city. Good job.


  10. Melody Says:

    Hi, everyone! As always, thank you so much for your kind words and comments! :) I'm glad you all liked it!


  11. Darlene Says:

    Wow, that picture is fantastic!


  12. Melody Says:

    Thanks, Dar! :)


  13. Darla Says:

    Cool! You know, I've never been to Bonn. We really ought to go, I know. :)


  14. Melody Says:

    Darla - I hope you'll visit one day soon so you'll post more pics for us to see! :D


Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! I would love to hear from you.