Melody
I received another wonderful package in the mail yesterday! It's from my Secret Santa and this time round, I found out who she is since her name is stated on the card (which was attached onto the gift package). My Secret Santa is Joanna of It's all about me (time)!

She sent me two books from Amazon, and they are books which I have been coveting for a long time:

  • The Love We Share Without Knowing by Christopher Barzak
  • American Born Chinese by Gene Luen Yang (Graphic Novel)


I can't wait to read them! Thank you so much for the gifts, Joanna! I really love them all! Here's wishing you and everyone a Happy Holidays!

11 Responses
  1. Anonymous Says:

    What a generous Santa! I'm so glad you found out who it is.


  2. How wonderful, Melody! I hope you enjoy your books and the other gifts Joanna sent you. :-)


  3. Julia Says:

    Joanna defintately been a great Secret Santa this year, Melody! So generous of her to sent many gifts to you. I hope you enjoy them all :)


  4. Anonymous Says:

    Wise gifts! I love receiving books. Hope you'd enjoy them!


  5. Sandy Nawrot Says:

    Ah! The mystery is solved! What an amazing Secret Santa! She is putting us all to shame!


  6. joanna Says:

    HI there Melody, sorry have been offline for a while, so didn't see your wondering messages. I was hoping the one with my name on it would arrive first, but of course it came last... :-) Ah well, at least there was some excitement involved! Glad you like your gifts anyway! :-)

    I'm back now and will post something about the wonderful gifts I received soon!


  7. Darlene Says:

    I'm glad the mystery of the Secret Santa is solved. You have certainly received wonderful gifts this year.


  8. Melody Says:

    Hi, everyone! Thanks for your comments! Joanna is surely a great Secret Santa! She's so thoughtful and so generous! :)

    Joanna - Thank you so much for the gifts! The anonymity is done in a fun way; and I enjoyed opening the gifts and loving what you have sent me. :) I look forward to reading your posts soon! I love seeing what other bookbloggers have received from their Secret Santas. ;)


  9. Serena Says:

    great selections...happy reading and happy holidays!


  10. Beth F Says:

    Awesome Santa!


  11. Anonymous Says:

    Very cool, Santa!


Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! I would love to hear from you.