Melody
Hard Rock Cafe
Berlin, Germany



Alice and Naida both passed me the "Over The Top" award and I cannot thank them enough! I feel so loved! Thank you, ladies!

Here are the rules:
Answer the following questions using single word answers. Then pass the award to 5 other people and let them know.


Your cell phone? red
Your hair? long
Your mother? gone
Your father? home
Your favorite food? spaghetti
Your dream last night? dreamless
Your favorite drink? tea
Your dream/goal? happiness
What room are you in? office
Your hobby? reading
Your fear? heights
Where do you want to be in 6 years? USA
Where were you last night? cinema
Something that you aren’t? arrogant
Muffins? blueberry
Wish list item? books
Where did you grow up? Singapore
Last thing you did? type
What are you wearing? clothes
Your TV? home
Your Pets? none
Friends? great
Your life? content
Your mood? happy
Missing someone? yes
Vehicle? none
Something you’re not wearing? socks
Your favorite store? bookstores
Your favorite color? blue
When was the last time you laughed? yesterday
Last time you cried? forgot
Your best friend? Jennifer
One place that you go to over and over? work
Facebook? yes
Favorite place to eat? foodcourt

I am passing on this award to:
Julia of Julia's Books Corner
Candace of Beth Fish Reads
17 Responses
  1. Jennifer :) Says:

    I will have to remember these foods for when you come and visit!!!!


  2. I love the image of that car attached to the front of the restaurant. :-)

    Thank you so much for the award, Melody! I enjoyed reading through your answers. I like spaghetti too. :-) I'm not wearing socks right now either, although I probably should put some on. My toes are cold! It's 41F out and it's supposed to reach 31 tonight. For some that isn't overly cold, but for me it's freezing.


  3. Veens Says:

    Wowo.. that car jutting right out of the building!

    and congrats on the award, great answers!!


  4. Sandy Nawrot Says:

    I love visiting Hard Rocks around the world. Ours in Orlando is pretty cool.

    Congrats on the award! Alice passed that along to me too, and we have a few things in common! Mine will be up in a couple of weeks.


  5. Beth F Says:

    I love the photos! The Hard Rock is so much fun wherever it is.

    And wow!! Thanks so much for the cool award. I'll try to post on Sunday.

    I like the meme that comes with it -- so much fun to read your quick answers.


  6. bermudaonion Says:

    Love the photos! Congratulations on your award!


  7. Jennifer Says:

    Wonderful photos and congratulations on the award. Happy WW!


  8. Matt Says:

    Ooh, I like spaghetti too. :) I am amazed how successful hard Rock is even though is food just so-so.


  9. Anonymous Says:

    Congratulations on your award :)


  10. Melody Says:

    Jennifer - I look forward to that day!!!

    Wendy - I've to say the weather here right now is pretty unpredictable. Sometimes the day can be very sunny, and then it rains the next moment.

    Veens - That's a spectacular scene, isn't it?

    Sandy, Beth - I'm a Hard Rock Cafe fan! Whenever I visit a place, I always make sure to look out for one!

    Congrats on your award! I look forward to reading your answers to this meme!

    Kathy, Jennifer - Thank you!

    Matt - Welcome to the spaghetti fanclub! :P I'm amazed too, it goes the same with some well-known hotels!

    Stacy - Thanks! :)


  11. Ladytink_534 Says:

    There's a Hard Rock in Biloxi near me but I still haven't been. That one looks neat! Everyone seems to like blueberry muffins :) Lol, that's what I had for breakfast actually!


  12. Melody Says:

    Jen - I wish I've blueberry muffins for breakfast today, LOL.


  13. Julia Says:

    Thanks for the award Melody! I post it when I can. You are such a good dear friend :)


  14. Ana S. Says:

    Aw - thank you so much for including me! *hug*


  15. The Bookworm Says:

    I like Hard Rock Cafe, great pics!
    glad you like the award :)
    http://thebookworm07.blogspot.com/


  16. Melody Says:

    Julia, Nymeth - You're welcome! *Hugs*

    Naida - Thanks again, Naida! :)


  17. Alice Says:

    Love your answers, Melody! Congratulations on the award!


Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! I would love to hear from you.