Melody
Berlin, Germany

11 Responses
  1. Sandy Nawrot Says:

    That is definitely a German look!


  2. Alice Says:

    I feel "intimated" and very alone looking at this picture...


  3. Julia Says:

    Love the Berlin, Germany building!


  4. Will Says:

    Yeah German and very intimidating. And deserted!

    Happy WW!


  5. caite Says:

    a little stark.


  6. Jennifer Says:

    Oh I like the angle this photograph was taken from. My WW: http://www.rundpinne.com/2010/03/book-groups-wordful-wordless-wednesday.html


  7. The Bookworm Says:

    interesting photo, I like the angel its taken in.
    http://thebookworm07.blogspot.com/


  8. bermudaonion Says:

    It looks so clean there - I wonder what all those things are on each side of the walkway - they almost look like bike racks.


  9. That's a great shot, Melody.


  10. Andreea Says:

    I love Germany. My family lives there.


  11. Darlene Says:

    Great photo- it looks kind of haunting.


Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! I would love to hear from you.