Melody

Hamburg, Germany
15 Responses
  1. bermudaonion Says:

    Beautiful pictures! Were you in another boat or on the opposite shore?


  2. Melody Says:

    Thanks, Kathy! I've to credit my husband for my Germany series pics. :D

    Wish I was there with my husband for the Germany trip (a few years back) but alas, he was there for a business training so I didn't tag along. :P


  3. Alice Says:

    Germany! I really enjoyed your Germany series. :D


  4. caite Says:

    oh, very nice. I especially like that first one.


  5. Melody Says:

    Alice & Caite - Thanks, ladies! :)


  6. Sandy Nawrot Says:

    My husband and I have always wanted to go on one of those German river cruises. I've not seen much of Germany, and what I have seen is Communist ugly. I want to see the pretty stuff!


  7. Darlene Says:

    Those pictures are just beautiful. Wow, I'd sure love to be there!


  8. Jennifer Says:

    I wish I was there right now. Happy Wednesday!


  9. Ana S. Says:

    Those are so beautiful!


  10. Veens Says:

    So Lovely!! I so want to be on a boat now!


  11. Melody Says:

    Sandy, Darlene, Jennifer, Ana & Veens - Thank you all for your comments! :)


  12. Beth F Says:

    I love the photos! I've only ever been in the Hamburg train station.


  13. I wish I could be there now instead of here at home, having to go to the office tomorrow. LOL


  14. Melody Says:

    Beth, Naida & Wendy - Thank you!

    Hope everyone has a great week ahead!


  15. Julia Says:

    Oh what fun to see boat crusing by..always want to go into one. But not sure if I would today since I don't know if I'll get sea sick LOL! Love your Germany series photos!


Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! I would love to hear from you.