Melody
My Wordless Wednesday's post for today is mainly focus on some of the transportation in Berlin, Germany. I am also sad to say these will be the last pictures of my Germany series for WW. I want to take this opportunity to thank all my readers & friends for following this virtual journey with me all this while; I hope you had enjoyed them. Meanwhile, I will still continue to participate in WW but have yet to decide on what series to post thereafter. I will have to run through our photo archives and see if there's anything interesting there!





11 Responses
  1. Alice Says:

    I had great fun being on the Germany "journey" with you, Melody! It's a great series. :D


  2. Darlyn Says:

    seems like i'm in a travelling to Germany. looking at pictures easier that focusing my eyes to read words. *LOL*


  3. Ana S. Says:

    I particularly love the bikes :) I'll miss your Germany pictures, but I look forward to seeing what you'll post next.


  4. Julia Says:

    Love the transportation photos :) It has been fun tagging along with you through out your Germany journal and I love seeing every each of them. Looking forward to see new set of series for your next WW :)


  5. Sandy Nawrot Says:

    YOu have had a really long run with these pictures, and I've enjoyed them. I can't wait to see what you pull up next!


  6. Jennifer Says:

    Brilliant snaps. I have enjoyed the Germany series. Today my WW is of Copenhagen, Denmark. http://www.rundpinne.com/2010/03/copenhagen-wordful-and-wordless.html


  7. Jaimie Says:

    Great photos Melidy! You have a real eye!


  8. Iliana Says:

    I'm going to miss your Germany shots! You know I love it there so any excuse to see pictures :)

    can't wait to see what you'll show us next though!


  9. Debi Says:

    I loved this "theme" today, Melody! They really looked so lovely together.


  10. Darlene Says:

    I'm sad to see the Germany series end. It's been great! Thanks for sharing Melody.


  11. The Bookworm Says:

    I enjoyed the Germany pictures Melody and am sad to see it end!
    http://thebookworm07.blogspot.com/


Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! I would love to hear from you.