Melody
Another new year has arrived and that means participating in new reading challenges. Like last year, I'm going to commit myself to three reading challenges; and the genres I chose will remain the same (Romance, Young Adult and Mystery/Crime) since I tend to read them the most.

January 1, 2013 – December 31, 2013

Romance Reading Challenge is hosted by Naida of the Bookworm (click here for more details). Participants are requested to read at least five novels and since I have no idea what books to read for the upcoming months I will keep the list open. 


January 1, 2013 – December 31, 2013

Mystery/Crime Reading Challenge is hosted by Amy of The Crafty Book Nerd (click here for more details). 


January 1, 2013 – December 31, 2013

The Young Adult Reading Challenge is hosted by Amy of The Overstuffed Bookshelf (click here for more details).

I'll be participating in the Mini YA Reading Challenge, which is to read 12 Young Adult novels. 
3 Responses
  1. The Bookworm Says:

    *yay* Mel, welcome to the Romance Reading Challenge again. And happy reading with all your challenges.


  2. Melody, so glad that you will be reading along with us over at The Crafty Book Nerd in 2013!
    Amy Yingling
    The Crafty Book Nerd


  3. Melody Says:

    Thanks, Naida & Amy! :-)


Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! I would love to hear from you.