Melody
It has been a long while since I have done a 'Wordless Wednesday' post here. During the last weekend in December, we went to Legoland in Malaysia. The location was not far away from Singapore checkpoint and the overall journey only takes about an hour to reach (if there is no jam at the checkpoint, that is). Anyway, here are some pictures we took. As for the weather, it was fine during the day but it got rainy towards the evening. 

1) Entrance to Legoland
2) Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia (There is an attraction called 'Miniland' where they used Lego bricks to build the capitals/states of some countries.) 
3) Singapore Flyer and the cityscapes 
4) Taj Mahal, India
5) Beijing's Forbidden City, China

There are also a few more that features most Asian countries which I did not post here but I have to say they are equally amazing.  







7 Responses
  1. Blogger10 Says:

    Wow, great pics! Thanks for sharing :)


  2. Sandy Nawrot Says:

    We just had a Legoland open up near Orlando, but I haven't been yet. (I heard it was for younger kids...). This looks like fun.


  3. Melody Says:

    Kelly - Thanks! :-)

    Sandy - I think most of the facilities in Legoland Malaysia are targeted for younger kids as well but there are a few rides which are meant for adults too so at least we don't feel left out, hehe.


  4. Legoland looks like so much fun! We're waiting for Mouse to be a little older before taking her. We haven't been to our local one yet.


  5. The Bookworm Says:

    So cool looking Mel!


  6. I hope this means there will be more WW. I LOVE your pictures--and these are awesome, too. Can you imagine the work that must have gone into these creations. I think we have a Legoland close to us--I should check it out, though I think Elle's too young to really get it.


  7. Melody Says:

    Thanks, everyone! :)

    Trish - Yep, definitely more WW! ;) hope you get to visit Legoland near your place!!


Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! I would love to hear from you.