Questions courtesy of MindFul Mimi who had some thought- provoking ones this week; thank you, Mimi!
I'd love to feature your questions, if you'd like to leave some for future use please feel free!
1. For me to not doing anything is the opposite of creativity.
2. Vanishing Acts by Jodi Picoult was the last excellent book I read was.
3. I like fill-ins because not only it is fun but also, I enjoy reading other participants' replies as well.
4. In nature I like looking at everything, because each thing is unique and beautiful in its own way.
5. Anyone who is capable, responsible and has a strong leadership should win the US elections.
6. The last time I laughed with all my belly was when my four-year-old daughter performing a silly little dance for us.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to reading The Thirteenth Tale and Fire and Ice after I have put my daughter to sleep, tomorrow my plans include cooking and spending time with my family and Sunday, I want to take a little break and read some more!