Melody

Teaser Tuesdays

TEASER TUESDAYS asks you to:

  • Grab your current read.
  • Let the book fall open to a random page.
  • Share with us two (2) “teaser” sentences from that page.
  • You also need to share the title of the book that you’re getting your “teaser” from … that way people can have some great book recommendations if they like the teaser you’ve given!
  • Please avoid spoilers!


Over the past month - beginning right after the Facemash incident - Mark had been developing an idea. It had really started with Facemash itself - not the Web site per se, but the frenzied interest that Mark had witnessed, firsthand. Simply put, people had reacted to the site - in droves.


(Pg 79, The Accidental Billionaires: The Founding of Facebook by Ben Mezrich)

5 Responses
  1. The Bookworm Says:

    I'm sure this is an interesting read!



  2. I find the whole story so fascinating!


  3. Darlene Says:

    Good teaser. I'm not sure this is a read for me but I'm interested in seeing what you think of it.


  4. I'll be interested to know your final thoughts on this one, Melody!


Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! I would love to hear from you.