It is that time again to reflect on the books we read and which books have made it on my top reads. Although I wish I have read more books, overall I was quite satisfied with my reading this year. I had read a total of 51 books this year; though it is not considered to be a big amount, it is considered to be a good reading year to me, quality wise. Hence, that also means I had a hard time deciding which book(s) to make it on to my top 10 reads and after some consideration I finally have a list. I know I am cheating here but please note I am also counting a trilogy/series as one title.
My Top 10 Reads of 2015 (not in any order):
- A Dark and Twisted Tide by Sharon Bolton
- Half a Lifelong Romance by Eileen Chang
- I Am China by Xiaolu Guo
- Behind Closed Doors by Elizabeth Haynes
- Finding Jake by Bryan Reardon
- The Kind Worth Killing by Peter Swanson
- A Head Full of Ghosts by Paul Tremblay
- The Cainsville Series by Kelley Armstrong (this series is still ongoing, but I enjoyed the first three installments so here it is. Also, by clicking on each word of the series here will bring you the link to my review of each title respectively. The same goes to Last Policeman Trilogy.)
- Everything, Everything by Nicola Yoon
There you have it - my top 10 reads of 2015. What's yours?
Here's wishing you a Happy 2016 and may it be a year filled with more books and wondrous reads.