Melody


Here are the lists where I post my reading history from the past years:
8 Responses
  1. Alice Says:

    Oooooh Melody, new layout! Very nice. :D


  2. Sandy Nawrot Says:

    I'm sending a little love your way!

    http://sandynawrot.blogspot.com/2009/03/im-feeling-love.html


  3. Melody Says:

    Alice - Thanks! I thought it's time for a change! LOL.

    Sandy - Thank you! I'll check it out soon. :D


  4. I finally have a chance to browse around a little bit and I love the theme you've picked.


  5. Melody Says:

    Thanks a lot, Trish! I'm glad you love the theme. :)


  6. Desert Rose Says:

    Gorgeous layout!!
    Makes me want to drink another cup of coffee :)


  7. Crewe Says:

    Melody - did you attend Harvard - undergrad?


  8. Melody Says:

    Desert Rose - Thank you!
    I hope you enjoy your cup of coffee. :)

    Crewe - No. Why do you ask? :)


Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! I would love to hear from you.