Melody
Berlin, Germany


20 Responses
  1. Sandy Nawrot Says:

    Is that the Reichstag? I've been to Berlin, and most of the architechture seems harsh and sterile, but I loved the Reichstag and the Brandenburg Gate. Wasn't it in front of the Reichstag that the Nazi's burned all the books?


  2. Darlene Says:

    Great photo-very imposing.


  3. Ana S. Says:

    As always, a lovely photo!


  4. Ladytink_534 Says:

    Have I mentioned that I just love these pics?!


  5. Marny Says:

    @Sandy No, it's not the Reichstag, it's the "Alte Museum" (Old Museum), part of a group of museums on the "Museumsinsel" (museum island). And the book burning took place on an open place next to the opera :-)

    And this is a gorgeous photo!




  6. Julia Says:

    What a gorgeous photo! Love it :)


  7. Anonymous Says:

    Beautiful photo Mel! :)


  8. Melody Says:

    Sandy - I've no idea about that one, but I'm glad Marny answered to your question! :) (My husband couldn't remember when I asked him about it, moreover he didn't really get the chance to enter & visit the buildings.)

    Dar, Nymeth, Jen - Thank you!

    Marny - Thank you so much for your explanation, as usual! I really appreciate it. :)

    Krishna, Naida, Julia, Jessica - Thank you!

    I want to thank everyone for your comments! I'm always very happy to share my pictures with you all. :)


  9. Anonymous Says:

    Melody, I love seeing your travels every Wednesday. Keep them coming!


  10. Melody Says:

    Kristy - I'm glad you enjoy viewing my pics! Thanks again! :)


  11. Beth F Says:

    Nice photo! Good job.


  12. Alice Says:

    Very nice, Melody! :D


  13. Melody Says:

    Beth - Thank you! I'll have to pass your remark to my husband, for he's the one who took this pic (in fact, all the pics I posted/will be posted on Germany). ;)

    Alice - Thanks! :)


  14. That's quite a building. A bit intimidating but there's a beauty about it just the same.


  15. With all of these pictures of Germany you've got to be itching to go! I know I am!! :) I haven't been to Berlin, but I'd like to go one day.


  16. Melody Says:

    Wendy - It sure looks a bit intimidating but I'm hoping that I'll have the chance to visit it one day!

    Trish - Yes, I am! LOL.


  17. Iliana Says:

    I spent a good part of my day at this building last year. Very impressive stuff!


  18. Melody Says:

    Iliana - Wow, I'm so envious!! :P I hope I'd be able to visit this one day! It's beautiful, isn't it?


Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! I would love to hear from you.