Melody
Hello, my dear friends and readers! I hope all is well with you. It does seems like I have been neglecting my blog lately. Aside from the sad fact that I haven't been spending too much time reading, another reason is that there have been a little 'restructuring' in the department where I'm working and I'm trying to adjust to everything, not to mention with the new superior as well!

Anyways, today's post is not about sharing of my work. I'm sure many of you have heard of "Scene of the Blog" hosted by the lovely Cathy of Kittling: Books. I love reading this feature as it allows me to get to know more of fellow bookbloggers and making new friends as well. And, I just love Cathy's writing style!

Without further ado, let me link you to her blog as this time around, I'm honoured to have my blog featured for "Scene of the Blog". Come on over, and say "Hello!". I'd love to hear from you!
11 Responses
  1. Julia Says:

    I enjoy visiting your home, thanks for inviting us. Your reading space are very warm, relaxing and comfortable to be :)


  2. Anna Says:

    Off to check out your blogging space! Hopefully things will settle down and you'll have more reading time soon!


  3. Anonymous Says:

    Cathy does a good job introducting all of us to other blogger's spaces, doesn't she? Enjoyed seeing yours.


  4. The Bookworm Says:

    I enjoyed seeing your blogging and reading spaces Mel :)


  5. Just stopping by from Cathy's blog. I love your blog theme!


  6. Loved seeing your space!! And is your eldest really 8? I can't believe it!


  7. Cathy Says:

    Thanks for being such a wonderful guest!


  8. Violet Says:

    Loved seeing your reading space Melody. Hope everything at work gets streamlined soon. I'm not into blogging lately too but for completely different reasons.


  9. Iliana Says:

    Hi Melody - I totally understand being away from the blog due to work issues... I've had my fair share this past year. I'm sorry I haven't been by your blog and I just hope you are doing well! Sending you smiles :)


  10. Melody Says:

    Hello, my dear friends! Thanks so much for lovely comments, as always! :)


  11. Veens Says:

    Hi Melody! I have been away too :) I hope you are doing well too :)
    Sounds like a good movie :)


Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! I would love to hear from you.