Melody



ISBN: 0804120056
Pub. Date: June 2004
Publisher: Random House Publishing Group


Finance whiz Alex Miller decides to end his relationship with his lover. He isn't interested in committed into a permanent relationship in the first place, and he thinks Sydney Raines will understand but she thought he will change his mind in the end. So now he is stuck with her as her firm helps to oversee some of his projects.

Genevieve Monaghan is a talented artist. When Grace Miller, a friend asks her if she is keen to take up a project to paint for the new children's wing in a Boston hospital, she accepts it since her companion has moved away and she is in need of a studio space and Grace has kindly offered to her. The only thing she doesn't expect is, she has to work with charming and good-looking Alex who seems to be getting on her nerves yet she is attracted to him at the same time.

On the other hand, Alex is attracted to a rollerblader he saw at the Central Park, and he is attracted by her simplicity and natural beauty. Imagine his astonishment when he realizes she is the same person who is hired for his project.

Although they are different like day and night, but still this won't stop the attraction from growing between them until it sizzles with intensity.

This is a sweet story about two different people falling in love that will bring a smile to your face.

5 Responses
  1. I don't read a lot of romance novels, but this one sounds interesting. Thanks for the review, Melody.

    How did you get the rolling blogroll? I really like that idea!


  2. Melody Says:

    It came with the template, Wendy! I'm so thrilled. ;)

    Anyway, I checked the code and here it is:
    [marquee onMouseOver="this.stop()" onMouseOut="this.start()" scrollAmount="1" scrollDelay="10" direction="up" height="99" width="170" style="text-align: center"]this is where your blogroll links are[/marquee]

    Note: As the comment box doesn't allow me to type in <>, I used [] instead. Please amend it before you paste on your template.

    Hope it helps! :D


  3. Thank you, Melody! I'll play with it this weekend and see if I can get it to work. :-)


  4. Alice Says:

    Nice review, Mel!

    I seem to be straying away from romance. Maybe because I'm still exploring the various themes and authors. Still very green with fiction. Hehe...


  5. Melody Says:

    You're welcome, Wendy! Let me know if it works! :)

    Hey Alice, thanks! Welcome to the fiction club, hehe. Romance genre...ahh...it's another one of the genres which I enjoy. I hope you'll try it out soon. ;)


Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! I would love to hear from you.