Melody
Historic Fort Snelling, Minnesota




7 Responses
  1. Sandy Nawrot Says:

    I love this! My sister lives in MN and this is what I think of when I think of visiting. I especially like the half-frozen river.


  2. Kailana Says:

    Great pictures!


  3. Staci Says:

    Great photos!!


  4. I really like the wallpapers,the use of color is awesome. These Halloween wallpapers are brilliantly designed,for the person who’ve made this you are so talented!This is definitely a genius preparation for Halloween.



  5. Care Says:

    I love the photos taken at these times of year. They evoke such intensity in the pale sky, bare trees, cold waters. :)


  6. Alice Says:

    One day, Melody, I'll take me to the US. :)


Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! I would love to hear from you.