Melody
Minneapolis



9 Responses
  1. Sandy Nawrot Says:

    So cool! My sister lives up there!


  2. I love these photos, Melody! I want to go there!


  3. Beth F Says:

    That glove is so cool! Great series.


  4. Staci Says:

    Those are cool..that mitt is huge!


  5. What a neat stadium! But seems like some of those fall games must get chilly up in MN!


  6. Darlene Says:

    Great photos. That glove is the coolest thing.


  7. What fun pictures from the ball park. My husbands dream us to visit most of the major league parks. This one is on the list.


  8. The Bookworm Says:

    Very cool. I like the mitt.


  9. Julia Says:

    love the golden glove! Look like it fun place to go, seeing all the pictures :)


Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! I would love to hear from you.