Melody
Minneapolis Sculpture Garden, Minnesota


9 Responses
  1. Iliana Says:

    How pretty. Doesn't it look like the perfect place to stop by and hang out with a book?


  2. Ana S. Says:

    I love the second one! So original :)


  3. Sandy Nawrot Says:

    Very cool. I'd almost expect to see that first shot in a movie.


  4. Staci Says:

    I love those sculptures!!


  5. Darlene Says:

    I'd love to walk along the path in the first one and I'd love to see the second one in person. How cool!


  6. The Bookworm Says:

    lovely! that spoon is so unique!


  7. Julia Says:

    I love the sculptures with a 'cherry' on top of the spoon! I hope that is spoon LOL!


  8. LOVE the symmetry of the first picture! And that spoon--so cool!



Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! I would love to hear from you.