Melody

Teaser Tuesdays

TEASER TUESDAYS asks you to:

  • Grab your current read.
  • Let the book fall open to a random page.
  • Share with us two (2) “teaser” sentences from that page.
  • You also need to share the title of the book that you’re getting your “teaser” from … that way people can have some great book recommendations if they like the teaser you’ve given!
  • Please avoid spoilers!

I meant to choose a thriller but after reading a few pages, I decided I wasn't really in the mood for it so I changed my mind. Since I haven't been reading romance suspense for a long while, Linda Howard's Veil of Night is it.

~*~*~*~*~*

Her free arm slipped inside his open jacket and she grabbed a handful of shirt fabric, holding on for dear life. The side of her arm brushed against something very hard, and there was a very brief glimpse of leather before she made the startled identification of holster, followed by gun, then cop.


(Pg 3, Veil of Night by Linda Howard)

1 Response
  1. Staci Says:

    Feeling a gun would scare me big time!


Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! I would love to hear from you.