Melody

Mailbox Monday is a gathering place for readers to share the books that came into their house last week and explore great book blogs. This month's Mailbox Monday is hosted by Let Them Read Books.

Here's what I bought and received from The Book Depository:

1) Don't Look Now: Selected Stories by Daphne du Maurier

2) The Strangers on Montagu Street by Karen White

What books came into your house last week?




Merry, Merry Christmas! Here's wishing you a peaceful and joyful Christmas and that it is filled with lots of books!!
4 Responses
  1. Ana S. Says:

    I hope you had a great Christmas, Melody!


  2. The Bookworm Says:

    Hope you had a nice Christmas Melody! Happy reading :)


  3. Melody Says:

    Thanks, Nymeth and Naida! I hope you all had a wonderful Christmas too! :)


  4. Violet Says:

    Karen White seems to be writing books very fast, I haven't read a single book of hers. I should probably read one soon


Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! I would love to hear from you.