Melody

Teaser Tuesdays

TEASER TUESDAYS asks you to:

  • Grab your current read.
  • Let the book fall open to a random page.
  • Share with us two (2) “teaser” sentences from that page.
  • You also need to share the title of the book that you’re getting your “teaser” from … that way people can have some great book recommendations if they like the teaser you’ve given!
  • Please avoid spoilers!

I cannot explain why I decided to follow him that day. I didn't feel particularly curious about what had happened at the Iris, but those words, his command, had stayed with me.



(Pg 9, Hotel Iris by Yoko Ogawa)

6 Responses
  1. Ana S. Says:

    I can't wait to hear what you think of this one, Melody! I've heard some great things about it.


  2. Melody Says:

    Ana - I have just finished reading this book a moment ago. Review will be up soon! ;)


  3. Darlyn Says:

    Cant wait to read the review, Melody!


  4. Sandy Nawrot Says:

    You always pick the teasers that tease us! Please read quickly!



  5. Alice Says:

    Great teaser, Melody! I'm currently reading a Yoko Ogawa book too. She is good.


Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! I would love to hear from you.