Melody

Hi everyone! I hope you have a wonderful weekend! Mine was great! We had a fun time going house visiting since it is Chinese New Year! Needless to say, I took several pictures both indoors and outdoors, ha. Above is a collage of the flowers arrangements (except the bottom right since that was taken at my in-laws' place) and our CNY goodies (e.g. egg rolls, pineapple tarts, cashew nuts, pistachio nuts etc) at home.

Well I'll be back to work tomorrow. Life is finally back to normal after the 2-days holidays (and not counting the weekend as well); how time flies, huh! I didn't do any reading or read all your posts on my Google Reader since I was too busy house visiting and/or watching TV, but I definitely look forward to reading all your posts once I'm back to the office tomorrow.
9 Responses
  1. Iliana Says:

    The flowers are gorgeous and look at all those yummy things :)

    Glad to hear you had a fun time Melody!


  2. So vibrant and colorful! Makes me feel like spring might be around the corner. ;) So glad you had a wonderful holiday, Melody!


  3. Ceri Says:

    I'm so glad you had a great New Year, Mel. :D

    I love those pictures - so bright and beautiful. :D


  4. Ana S. Says:

    I'm glad you had a good time, Melody! But booo to going back to work :P


  5. Violet Says:

    Hope you had a great Monday. It's especially difficult going to work after a long weekend.


  6. The Bookworm Says:

    Happy Chinese New Year :) pretty flowers!


  7. Julia Says:

    We had lot of peeps visiting our house too. Mostly the god-sibling whose my parents are god-parents to. They brought us gifts when they stopped by :) I enjoy your collage pictures of your Chinese New Year weekend! :)


  8. Melody Says:

    Thanks everyone! As you can tell, we had a great CNY celebrations. :)


  9. Alice Says:

    Glad to know you had a wonderful CNY celebration. Have a great week ahead!


Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! I would love to hear from you.