Melody

Texas State Capitol
8 Responses
  1. Sandy Nawrot Says:

    I have always wanted to visit there. (Doesn't Iliana live in Austin??)



  2. sewa mobil Says:

    Thanks for the photo shot.


  3. Ceri Says:

    I'm loving this series of photos, Mel. :D


  4. Iliana Says:

    Sandy, I do! Come visit me and you too Melody :)

    The State Capitol is really nice. I have to ask Melody, did your husband try any of our food trailers? That's a big thing in Austin. Great way to find yummy food and at a good price.


  5. Melody Says:

    Thanks, ladies! :)

    Iliana - I wish I had travelled with my husband, but alas it was all due to bad timing. It'd be great if he travels in June or December since those months are school holidays! Maybe next time!! :D

    I don't think my husband ever mentioned about the food trailers, but he did say there was one restaurant which served various cheese cakes and he had to leave his stomach empty the next time he visit because the first time he took the main course he didn't realise the portion was big and he was so full, lol.


  6. Julia Says:

    Love the pictures! I know there are some interesting statues and building to see in TX. Hopefully your hubby seen lot more while in TX.



Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! I would love to hear from you.