Melody

Today's Topic: Share a highlight of this year’s BBAW. Whether it’s a blog you discovered or a book you’re going to read or a way you felt refreshed, this is the day to celebrate the week!

Today is the fifth day and the last day of Book Blogger Appreciation Week (BBAW). Time always seems to fly by quickly when you are having the best of your time and I can say that is how I felt for all the BBAWs I participated since the first event in 2008. 

As like the past four years, it is the opportunity of getting to know more book bloggers and the interview swap that are the highlights to me for every BBAW. The interview swap has definitely allowed me to get to know the other book blogger in depth and this year's interview swap has helped me to befriend Carina of Reading Through Life.

And of course, I also want to thank my blogging buddies and new-to-me book bloggers for visiting and commenting on my blog. Reading all your comments is the next best thing beside blogging and to me, that is the best encouragement!

Last but not least, I want to thank Amy and her team for their time and efforts in putting this event together and I look forward to next year's BBAW again. 
Labels: edit post
9 Responses
  1. Amy did an awesome job with all the topics! So happy I came across your blog during this week :-)


  2. I'm grateful for the interview swap, too! I was paired up with a new blogger, and it was awesome getting to know her.


  3. The Bookworm Says:

    BBAW is a great event, I've enjoyed reading your posts.


  4. I love the swap too - it's fun to get to know so many people and so many blogs! Especially your partner.


  5. I had such a great time this week. It was nice to connect with old friends and to make new ones. I didn't realize how much I missed blogging until this week. Have a great weekend, Melody!


  6. Charlie Says:

    Yes to that opportunity, it's so much easier to find people with an event like this. Of course we should still seek to, but it's difficult.

    Glad to have met you, Mel!


  7. Elizabeth Says:

    I found so many great blogs and more wonderful books.

    It is has been a fabulous week. I loved it all.

    Stop by my blog if you like to see my Day 3, 4, and 5 responses if you like.

    Elizabeth
    Silver's Reviews
    http://silversolara.blogspot.com


  8. Anonymous Says:

    I'm so glad I had the chance to participate and to get to know book bloggers!


  9. I'm so glad you enjoyed the week and thanks for participating in BBAW!


Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! I would love to hear from you.