So I have been slacking in my reading in 2012, and needless to say the number of books I read for a few reading challenges is deemed to be pathetic. However, that does not mean I will give up on reading challenges for I think they are great fun and they allow me to discover more books and fellow new bookbloggers as well.
Here are just a few reading challenges I participated and books read for each challenge:
Merely Mystery Reading Challenge
- Sleepwalker by Karen Robards
- Gone Girl by Gillian Flynn
- Broken Harbour by Tana French
- The Devotion of Suspect X by Keigo Higashino
Romance Reading Challenge
- Bittersweet by Sarah Ockler
- Keep Holding On by Susane Colasanti
- Anna and the French Kiss by Stephanie Perkins
- Archon: The Books of Raziel by Sabrina Benulis
As for which reading challenges I am going to participate this year, I have yet to go through the list but I will keep it to a minimal.
What about you? Which reading challenges are you participating this year?