Melody
So I have been slacking in my reading in 2012, and needless to say the number of books I read for a few reading challenges is deemed to be pathetic. However, that does not mean I will give up on reading challenges for I think they are great fun and they allow me to discover more books and fellow new bookbloggers as well. 

Here are just a few reading challenges I participated and books read for each challenge:

Merely Mystery Reading Challenge








Romance Reading Challenge














As for which reading challenges I am going to participate this year, I have yet to go through the list but I will keep it to a minimal. 

What about you? Which reading challenges are you participating this year? 
Labels: , edit post
3 Responses
  1. I do like challenges, but they can be quite the commitment. I am only signing up for one challenge this year. That's all I can manage, I think.

    I hope you have a great New Year!


  2. Unknown Says:

    Wow, you did great! I read Gone girl this year too. I'm not sure if I can keep up with a reading challenge for next year, though I might have a go if I can find a historical fiction or mystery one. We'll see! Happy New Year Melody!


  3. The Bookworm Says:

    You did great Mel. I'm going to try and do a few challenges this year too. Aside from my romance one, I'm doing a cozy mysteries one and I always do the
    R.I.P. challenge for halloween.


Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! I would love to hear from you.