1) Land of Adventure - Dino Island (A 'boat ride' to the peak and prepare to get wet down the slide).
2) Alas, due to some technical problems it broke down when it was my turn to ride! (My husband, my eldest daughter as well as my younger sister-in-law and her husband were fortunate as they rode before me. I didn't join them in the first place as my youngest daughter didn't meet the height limit.) As a compensation, the staff gave us an express ticket so we were allowed to take other rides without queueing! Yeah!
3) & 4) Imagine how many Lego bricks are used to build these!
5) Lego Kingdoms - Entrance to The Dragon ride.
6) Next to The Dragon ride is an eating place called "Knight's Feast" where they serve food such as burgers, hot dogs, ice cream, waffles, etc.
7) Whoosh! The Dragon ride. It was great fun, but I find the overall ride was too short (perhaps the speed made it appeared short? And, the queue was super long but I was glad I got the express ticket).
Labels: Wordless Wednesday