Melody



Mailbox Monday is a gathering place for readers to share the books that came into their house last week and explore great book blogs. This month's Mailbox Monday is hosted by A Sea of Books.


Here's what I received last week:


1) Shadow of a Quarter Moon by Eileen Clymer Schwab (from the publisher)


2) 在晴朗的日子分手 - 陳德賢作品 (from the author)
Self translation: Breaking Up on a Sunny Day by Takyin Chan


3) 愛在三度空間 - 江澄作品 (from the author)
Self translation: Love at Three Dimensional Space by Jiang Cheng



What books came into your house last week?

5 Responses
  1. Sandy Nawrot Says:

    I don't know anything about these books but they have beautiful covers! I received Wendy Wax's new book Ten Beach Road. Seems perfect for the summer!


  2. I stopped by your blog today.
    Ann


  3. Iliana Says:

    I'm with Sandy, I haven't heard about any of these so I'll be looking forward to your reviews!


  4. Veens Says:

    I hope you enjoy them all.


  5. Julia Says:

    I hope you enjoy these books as much as when you first bought them :)


Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! I would love to hear from you.