Melody

Teaser Tuesdays

TEASER TUESDAYS asks you to:

  • Grab your current read.
  • Let the book fall open to a random page.
  • Share with us two (2) “teaser” sentences from that page.
  • You also need to share the title of the book that you’re getting your “teaser” from … that way people can have some great book recommendations if they like the teaser you’ve given!
  • Please avoid spoilers!

I should have stayed in that moment and moved on from that moment, when Shakti grabbed my arm and squeezed. Instead, I watched him as he headed through the crowd, and he looked back at me and our eyes met again before he disappeared.


(Pg 5, Stay by Deb Caletti)

4 Responses
  1. Veens Says:

    Lovely cover and teaser! I hope you are enjoying it!


  2. Melody Says:

    Veens - I love the cover too! It's a story about obsessive love.


  3. Ceri Says:

    Awww, how lovely and sad.


  4. Julia Says:

    Hmmm, I wonder what goes through the hero head when he did all that and when he looked back at her before disappearing into the crowd.


Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! I would love to hear from you.