Melody

Mailbox Monday is a gathering place for readers to share the books that came into their house last week and explore great book blogs. This month's Mailbox Monday is hosted by A Sea of Books.

Here's what I received last week:

1) Forever by Maggie Stiefvater (bought from The Book Depository)

2) The Redbreast by Jo Nesbo (visited MPH Bookstore on Saturday and found this! I've got The Snowman in my pile so I figured it is best to read in order)

What books came into your house last week?

2 Responses
  1. Anna Says:

    I've heard nothing but good things about Jo Nesbo. I definitely must read one of his books. Happy reading!


  2. Melody Says:

    Anna - Yes! I look forward to reading Jo Nesbo's books; I'm sure they won't disappoint.


Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! I would love to hear from you.