Melody
Oh wow, I can say this is one of the best crime thrillers I have read so far (well, besides Mo Hayder that is IMHO)! It has all the right elements in this book; thrill, action, suspense, emotional intense...you name it, this book got it. Now I just have to look out his two other releases - Flint and Flint's Law, which is part of this series.

The heroine, Grace Flint is the best undercover cop in the business. She changes her identity/personality like a chameleon whenever the job requires her to do so, and she knows she is good at it. But she is tortured by her past betrayals; for she would never forget what her ex-husband did to her and also she is beginning to like and attach to their son, Jack who now facing great danger from her tormentors.

Karl Grober is an ambitious and a vicious East European money-launderer, not to mention one of the Ten Most Wanted criminals by the FBI. Grober's ally, Alexander Carcani, is an Albanian who runs a prostitution business and also selling childrens' body parts around the globe. Flint's assignment is to infiltrate Grober's organization and bring him down. She is also feeding doubts into Carcani's mind by pulling off another stunt, hoping the two men will fight between themselves, but she doesn't expect her cover is blown and now she will try every means to bring the two criminals to justice and to protect her son before all hell break loose.
Labels: edit post
3 Responses
  1. Wait . . . Okay, I've got this one written down now. Another book added to my wish list. I've never heard of this author, but I definitely will be checking him out. Thanks for the recommendation.


  2. Julia Says:

    Great review Melody! Sound like this going to be exciting and great read! Well try to check it out and see if it still hold my interest *grin* :)


  3. Melody Says:

    Hi Literary Feline, you are welcome. I hope you will like his book. :)

    Hi Julia, thanks! It IS an exciting read. I'm still hoping to get you hooked on thrillers. LOL.


Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! I would love to hear from you.