Melody
I found this interesting reading quiz over at BookBrowse.

Here's my result:
Your Personality: All-Rounder!
Your responses showed you fitting equally into all four reading personalities:

Involved Reader: You don't just love to read books, you love to read about books. For you, half the fun of reading is the thrill of the chase - discovering new books and authors, and discussing your finds with others.
Exacting Reader: You love books but you rarely have as much time to read as you'd like - so you're very particular about the books you choose.
Serial Reader: Once you discover a favorite writer you tend to stick with him/her through thick and thin.
Eclectic Reader: You read for entertainment but also to expand your mind. You're open to new ideas and new writers, and are not wedded to a particular genre or limited range of authors.

Take this quiz if you have the time and tell me what's yours? :-)

Labels: , edit post
9 Responses
  1. Florinda Says:

    Thanks for the quiz link; I got the same result you did, and I think it's exactly right :-).


  2. Ana S. Says:

    I got "Eclectic reader". This was an interesting quiz. Thanks for sharing, Melody :)


  3. Jeane Says:

    That sure was fun. Thanks for the link! Mine said "eclectic" although I think I could have fit the "ecacting" description just as easily.


  4. Alice Says:

    Mine's eclectic reader and I think it suits me perfectly. :D


  5. Anonymous Says:

    I was an "all-rounder." That's about right. Everyone who takes this quiz seems to be pleased with the result. (Probably because we all love to read.) Thanks for sharing. :o)


  6. Iliana Says:

    Love these things... I got Involved Reader but depending on the mood I think I could probably fit it any of these :)


  7. Melody Says:

    Florinda - I think mine's pretty accurate and I'm happy with it. :)

    Nymeth - This quiz is not only interesting but it's fun too, isn't it? :)

    Jeane - I enjoyed doing this quiz too! :) One thing about quizzes is, sometimes they're quite accurate but other times it's just the opposite.

    Alice - I think so too. ;)

    Jessica - I love quizzes, especially those relating to books and reading. I'm glad that most of us are pleased with their result.

    Iliana - Oh, I forgot to mention that our moods do play a part in our reading too! ;)


  8. Julia Says:

    Going to have to do this quiz in a later time, when my internet work again. But in the mean time, what a fun and interesting result on you! *grin*


  9. Melody Says:

    Take your time, Julia.


Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! I would love to hear from you.