Melody

Photobucket

1. Oh, I can't wait until I have a day all to myself.

2. My daughter's snacks is the first thing I see when I open my refrigerator.

3. I never leave home without my bag (where it will consist of my wallet, cellphone, umbrella and a book!).

4. If I were a condiment, I would be salt because without it, anything would be tasteless.

5. People who are selfish and only think highly of themselves is really high up on my list of pet peeves.

6. The last thing I thought of before I went to bed was thank goodness it is Friday the next day.

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I’m looking forward to reading and watching late night shows, tomorrow my plans include visiting my dad and shopping and Sunday, I want to do laundry and other household chores to make up for the day I have spent the previous day!

13 Responses
  1. Anonymous Says:

    i too would love to have your number one.

    here's my fill in for this friday! hope you can drop by. thanks.


    milet!


  2. Anonymous Says:

    Laundry! Where's the fun in that?! Your purse and my purse have a content in common. ;-D


  3. ~ Mhay ~ Says:

    we have the same #4 :) Happy Friday!


  4. Crystal Says:

    I said this somewhere else, but salt is the perfect answer. :)

    Have a great Friday!


  5. Ladytink_534 Says:

    The first thing I see when I open my fridge is my mother-in-law's homemade brownies on top of the bowl of jello I made last night! Yum!


  6. Julia Says:

    *chuckle* the last thing I thought of before I went to bed was "NOOOO, I don't want to sleep, I want to see more episodes of Korean drama movie!" LOL! I'm never leave home without my bag too. Everything I need is in there :)

    Hope you have a good weekend spending wih your family :)


  7. Melody Says:

    Thanks, Milet! :)

    Koolaidmom - I'm glad I'm not the one but our washer who's doing the washing. It's the drying and unfolding parts that sucks. ;)

    Mhay - Happy Friday to you too! :)

    Crystal - I love adding some salt to my dishes. :)

    Jen - I love brownies. Homemade ones are the best! :)

    Julia - I know you're a HUGE fan of Korean movies, hehe.

    I hope everyone has a great weekend.


  8. Alice Says:

    Selfish and boastful people are in the top of my pet peeves list too. Can't stand them and so I try my best not to be like that too. :)


  9. Melody Says:

    Ah... modesty is the best 'policy' IMO, hehe. ;)


  10. Florinda Says:

    Your answer to #5 was similar to mine, and your bag sounds pretty similar too :-)!

    Have a great weekend, Melody!


  11. Janet Says:

    mmmmm, salt, I love it! Hope you're having a good weekend, thanks for playing :-)


  12. It's important to always take your bag with you! I rarely go anywhere without mine, and when I do, I feel almost naked.

    I hope you are enjoying your weekend, Melody!


  13. Melody Says:

    Florinda, Janet - I hope you've a great weekend too! :)

    Wendy - I agree! Hope you've a great weekend!


Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! I would love to hear from you.