Melody





ISBN-13: 9780553591651
Publisher: Bantam Books
Published: May 2008 (Reissued)
279pp



Sandy Kirk and Clint McCade are good friends and have known each other for ages. They are like buddies; and they knew they could always count on each other whenever they encounter any problems.

Being a photographer who is always on the go, Clint gives people the impression of a free spirited bad boy due to his rugged personality. Sandy, of course, knew he is much more than that. Just when Clint decided he has had enough wandering around and is about to declare his love for Sandy, he finds she has fallen for another man.

Though disappointed and feeling heartbroken, still he supports and encourages her to pursue her dream man. But one thing is, Sandy knows nothing about men and how she should portray her image in front of them. Clint offers to coach her, giving her advice on the concept of body language and how she should read and use them to her advantage.

Sandy then realizes she has been in love with Clint all this while, however she is not sure how Clint would feel towards her while on the other hand, Clint assumes she is still head over heels in love with the other man. They will soon find out about their feelings for each other, as body language does not lie after all.

Body Language is a reissue copy which was first published in Loveswept series back in 1998. Though I find the plot a little outdated and not up to par with her current Troubleshooter series, Suzanne Brockmann penned a wonderful love story between best friends in this novel. It is a perfect read if you want something light and fun.
6 Responses
  1. Julia Says:

    You right though, the book is a little outdated and is not up to same with her Troubleshooter. But I have enjoy some of the re-issues books though. I'm happy that you read it :)


  2. Melody Says:

    I think I've two of her other reissued copies in my pile, though I'm not sure when I'll read them though. I've a long list of books to be read. ;P


  3. Alice Says:

    I've read only one of Suzanne's book and still like Nora Roberts the best. :)


  4. Iliana Says:

    I did go through a romance book phase a long time ago but never discovered Brockman. Are her new books more romantic suspense? Might be fun to check 'em out. Good review Melody!


  5. Anonymous Says:

    Sad to say, I have yet to read a book by this author! I have got to get with the program.


  6. Melody Says:

    Alice - I'm sure Julia will get you to start on Suzanne's books sooner or later. ;P

    Iliana - The Troubleshooter series is of romance suspense genre. I think I enjoy reading this series more than her other books. ;) I'm hoping you'll check them out soon.

    J. Kaye - I'd recommend her Troubleshooter series for a start. :)


Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! I would love to hear from you.