Melody

randomness

Let's talk about books this week.

1. What are you currently reading? I am currently reading The Other Boleyn Girl by Philippa Gregory.
If you're not reading anything right now, what was the last book you read? The previous book I read was The Ring by Jorge Molist.
2. Where is your favorite place to get your books from? Bookstores or online ones, and sometimes used bookstores.
3. Name a book you read and did not enjoy. On Chesil Beach by Ian McEwan. I just could not get into the story, although the writing is beautiful.
4. How has your taste in books changed over the years? I am more open to other genres, and I am also more interested in reading more literary classics as compared to before.
What types of books do you read now as opposed to five years ago? I can read almost anything as long as they interest me. The only thing I read lesser is non-fictions and self-improvement books.
5. When you walk into your favorite bookstore, where do you go? Mystery...Romance...Latest Releases....Non-Fiction...etc? I will check the Latest releases section before moving on to other sections.

Labels: , edit post
8 Responses
  1. Iliana Says:

    I like this randomness :)
    Like you I feel a lot more open to different genres - I blame it all on the wonderful book blogs!


  2. Melody Says:

    Me too, Iliana. :) I share with your sentiments about the wonderful book blogs because without them, we'd not get to read so many books! ;)


  3. Stephanie Says:

    I read The Other Boleyn Girl a few years ago, and thought it was fantastic!! How are you liking it??


  4. Melody Says:

    I really like the premise, Stephanie! I missed the movie so I'm hoping to catch it on DVD soon!


  5. Alice Says:

    I think I want to go get The Other Boleyn Girl soon. :)


  6. I'm with you. I can read just about anything as long as it interests me too.


  7. Melody Says:

    Alice - I'm hoping you'll get it soon. It's worth reading IMO. ;)

    Wendy - And that explains why our TBR pile is always piling up. ;)


  8. The Bookworm Says:

    hi melody, great answers. I read 'The Constant Princess' by Philippa Gregory and loved it. I have 'The Virgin's Lover' on my TBR pile.
    enjoy your week :)

    http://randomeme4u.blogspot.com


Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! I would love to hear from you.