Melody
I enjoyed this book so much that I feel like shouting "Encore! Encore!"

Tessa Novak is an investigative reporter in Denver. She stops for coffee at a gas station one day and witnesses a murder of a teenage girl right before her eyes. She then spots a mysterious man in a black leather jacket lurking near the crime scene and is sure he has to do something with the murder... Stunned but determined, she reports the crime on the papers, hoping to get to the bottom of the investigation.

Julian Darcangelo is an undercover FBI agent working with the Denver police. He has trailed Burien, the master of crime for ages; and this time he doesn't want any distractions to cross his path. He isn't too pleased with Tessa whom she misunderstood him as the killer, and to avoid getting his cover blown he wants her off the investigation. But still, he couldn't resist their attractions they have for each other...

I find Hard Evidence an intriguing romance suspense that is able to hook you right from the beginning. While reading this book, I didn't realize there is a first book before this and the title is Extreme Exposure (funnily I have it in my TBR pile. And please don't ask me why I didn't read this earlier.)
Labels: edit post
2 Responses
  1. Darla Says:

    Oh, this is good to know. Hard Evidence is in my TBR pile.


  2. Melody Says:

    Great! I hope you will enjoy this as much as I did! (Can't wait to read your review...)

    Melody


Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! I would love to hear from you.