Melody

I was so excited when I logged on to Anne Stuart's website this morning and found that she has changed the look of her website.

What's more, she has even put up the excerpts on her next new release Cold As Ice! And gee, I am equally excited to learn that her third 'Ice' book Ice Blue will be out next April! I'm a huge fan of Anne Stuart, ever since I started reading Black Ice. After that, I can't seem to get enough of her books!!! I'm also trying to find some of her older books, but no luck. {sigh}

Nevertheless, do keep a look out for my review on Cold As Ice soon. I'm also glad to note that I have promised a friend that I will read this together with her. And then, I'm sure both of us will start to rave about the hero and the 'cycle' will begin again! LOL.
2 Responses
  1. Julia Says:

    And remember, do not jump start the reading ahead of your friend. You suppose to read it together with her....*LOL*

    Anne Stuart is my favorite author too! Can't wait to read it :)


  2. Melody Says:

    Rest assured I won't this time, girl! ;-P

    Melody


Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! I would love to hear from you.