Melody
What Kind of Reader Are You?
Your Result: Literate Good Citizen

You read to inform or entertain yourself, but you're not nerdy about it. You've read most major classics (in school) and you have a favorite genre or two.

Dedicated Reader
Obsessive-Compulsive Bookworm
Book Snob
Fad Reader
Non-Reader
What Kind of Reader Are You?
Create Your Own Quiz
I snagged this from Darla's blog. (Thanks Darla! ;) ) Interesting quiz. Most of them are quite true, except that I have read one or two major classic, not most major classic in school! Hehe.
Labels: edit post
2 Responses
  1. Anonymous Says:

    O.k. . . . what does this tell you about me, lol???

    What Kind of Reader Are You?
    Your Result: Non-Reader

    You always prefer to see the movie. Bookstores make you nervous, so you avoid them. You think people who read are often doing it to make you look dumb.

    I just had to take the test . . . . I figured this was the outcome!! Hope you are having a GREAT day!!!


  2. Melody Says:

    LOL! Jen, it looks like one of my New Year's resolutions is to get you to read more books! ;)


Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! I would love to hear from you.