Melody
Well I can't really remember when I first signed up on Facebook. It seems like everyone I knew have a facebook account and not wanting to feel left out, I became a member. I wasn't really active then, and at that time I thought it was kinda silly to update my status now and then for I don't think anyone would be interested to know what I'm doing or where I go.

However, that mindset changed after seeing many of my blogger friends updating and voicing their opinions there, and I began to think it is a great platform to play catch up with one another on top of those. But that is not all, I also see myself addicted to one of their games there: Puzzled Hearts (PH). I know there are a lot more games over there but I'm trying hard not to participate in too many as I know once you are in it, it is hard to get out (see how PH has done to me).

Anyway, here is a collage of pictures I collected from PH. The method is actually very simple: You send and receive hearts from your friends. Once you have completed collecting the hearts you want, a love quote will be unlocked and it would prompt you to another stage where you get to collect and solve jigsaw puzzles. Below are some of the pictures I collected after completing the jigsaw puzzles, and don't you think they are lovely?

Top Row (from L to R): Old Castle, Magic Garden and Foggy Forest.

Bottom Row (L to R): Dreamy Fairy, Fairy Tale and Iron Heart.

9 Responses
  1. Julia Says:

    Facebook is kinda addicted. It seem like I'm more active in there, because I udpated my status all the times. I like to get in there and just wish everyone to have a good day. It's a good way to start the day, don't you think? ;) And yes the games from Facebook is addicted too. I love the Puzzled Hearts but my favorite is the Farmville. I love Farmville ;) teehee. Have a good day, Melody :)


  2. Darlene Says:

    The pictures are pretty. I'm on Facebook but I don't play any of the games. I spend too much time on the computer anyway. Lol.


  3. Melody Says:

    Julia - I'm absolutely agree with you on those points you made!

    Dar - I suppose it's wise not to start with any games on FB, lol.


  4. The Bookworm Says:

    Those are pretty pictures. I frequently play Farmville on Facebook.


  5. They are very lovely but I don't play any games on Facebook. Twitter is my time suck but I don't get any pretty pictures from it. ;)


  6. Anonymous Says:

    I love puzzles but didn't know about this game on FB. I'll look for it next time I check in.


  7. http://www.facebook.com/home.php?sk=group_195522197158051&ap=1
    Please join my group and friend request me aswell :)
    Ole Audun Olsen


  8. Tammy Says:

    Searched "PuzzledHearts" & got yr blog. Thought i'd leave a mess. I also thought that FB was funny. I remember thinking "who would post truthful info, people lie soo much. And also... "my life is so simple & non interesting!!" That was approx. 3=4 years ago. Today Im currently not on FB cuz "I have too many friends & Likes" so they say... So I ventured out while I was going frm Pg to Pg 2 "unlike" & waiting for ea pg to load. These days everyone is familiar w/FB. I find that i rarely venture out of FB. I just go frm pg to pg. AND I hardly get out of Puzzled Hearts. Continually telling myself "I gotta stop" & NOT stopping until my computer is sooo stuck i have no other choice but to Shut Down!! Sometimes its a blessing! Thats how addicted I am!! Cant even tell you why I like it so much. Thats pretty bad. I CAN tell u that I wud of never believed that i'd enjoy puzzles on the computer, But I ABSOLUTELY cant get enough!! Plus, if u have animals, like me. My dog is unable to bounce across the room (accidentally) & destroy my puzzle, pieces flying every which way!! I just love Puzzle Hearts!! Not so great w/ dial up. Takes forever for pictures to load. But due to an illness i am not up to date yet w/my gadgets/electronics/or myLIFE!! lol (working on it tho) Enjoy yourself


  9. Janie Says:

    If a completed puzzle fails to save to your photo album, is there a way to go back and save it? Thanks for your help.


Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! I would love to hear from you.