Melody

Teaser Tuesdays

TEASER TUESDAYS asks you to:

  • Grab your current read.
  • Let the book fall open to a random page.
  • Share with us two (2) “teaser” sentences from that page.
  • You also need to share the title of the book that you’re getting your “teaser” from … that way people can have some great book recommendations if they like the teaser you’ve given!
  • Please avoid spoilers!

Haden was out of my league, I knew that. If I was going to begin the kind of games boys and girls play in high school, I should have started with a nice boy who didn't make me feel like Little Red Riding Hood alone with a Big Bad Wolf.


(Pg 57, Falling Under by Gwen Hayes)

6 Responses
  1. Sandy Nawrot Says:

    Oooh hooo! The big bad wolf! That doesn't sound so bad...


  2. This teaser makes me want to check out this book!! How does it matter if I have 100 miles long tbr pile?!!

    :D

    Here is my Teaser Tuesday: Wrecker by Summer Wood post!


  3. Unknown Says:

    Haden doesn't sound like a very nice boy!
    Great teaser!


  4. The Bookworm Says:

    nice teaser! Those Big Bad Wolf types are always fun.


  5. Ceri Says:

    Very cool. :) But us girls love the bad boys really, don't we? ;-)


  6. Julia Says:

    Hmmm, interesting teaser. Sometime a story with someone who is out of league with the other, it make the story interesting and peek my interest.


Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! I would love to hear from you.