Melody
I found this meme over at Stacy's blog and thought this was fun...

5 Things found in my room (In this case, I will take our study room):

  • Two bookshelves
  • A framed 2,000 pieces puzzle of Snoopy and his friends in a library
  • Dozens of TBR pile on our study desk
  • Some boxes of Read books on the top of my bookshelf
  • Computer desk with all of our computer stuff
5 things I’ve always wanted to do:
    • Travel to the U.S. and Europe
    • Take up Creative Writing Course
    • Take up Baking lessons
    • Learn a foreign language (i.e. Japanese or French)
    • Take up Graphic Design Course (which I did about 10 years ago!)
    5 things found in my bag:
    • Umbrella
    • Wallet
    • Cellphone
    • Compact Mirror
    • Tissue Packet
    5 things in my wallet:
    • Small amount of cash
    • Credit cards
    • Driving Licence
    • Kinokuniya Membership Card
    • A photo of the hubs when he was a toddler
    5 things I’m currently “in to”:
    • Reading (as always)
    • Writing (as always)
    • Blogging
    • Watching DVDs
    • Listening to CDs of my favourite artistes
    I won't tag anyone; please feel free to play along and leave me a note so I will come visit. :)
    Labels: edit post
    9 Responses
    1. Alice Says:

      Hi Melody, the sound of books in your room makes me drool... LOL.

      Happy weekend!


    2. It was fun reading your answers, Melody. I wish I could browse through your books! Haha


    3. Melody Says:

      Hi Alice! Although it's nice to have a collection, but it isn't nice when it comes to springcleaning, haha. ;P

      Hi Wendy, thanks! I'd have let you if you are living here! ;D


    4. Jennifer Says:

      Hey girl . . . . I joined in and played!!!

      I know your pile has grown since I visited . . . can just imagine it now, lol!!!


    5. Julia Says:

      Melody, great list of 5 things that I've learn about you :)

      The books, I can understand the reason to have them :) You only have baby picture of your husband? He must look cute as picture..hehe. What about your daughter? hehehe...


    6. Melody Says:

      Hey Jen! Enjoyed reading your answers! Yeah, my TBR pile is expanding uncontrollably, hehe. Just can't help it though. ;P

      Hi Julia! Our daughter really looks like her dad when he was a toddler, but I have heard comments from some people that she is growing more to be like me, hehe.


    7. Julia Says:

      Melody - It always nice to know that there is a "little" you in your daughter. I'm sure I would want a "little" me, too heheh


    8. Ooh, fun, I'm so glad you played along! I loved reading your answers :) Your study with the bookshelves and books sounds so warm and cozy to me - a place I'd love to be.

      Hope you have a great day!


    9. Melody Says:

      Hey Stacy, thanks! I love reading your answers as well. These questions are fun. :D


    Post a Comment

    Thanks for stopping by! I would love to hear from you.