Melody

When I logged onto Alice's blog this morning, I was surprised (and not to mention an honour too) to read that she has given me a "You're An Amazing Blogger" award. Besides this, she has also given me a "Friendly Site" award some time ago in October!

To me, having someone to read my blog is a great thing. But what makes me most happy is getting to know some wonderful bloggie friends as well... Although we have not met one another (yet) but I feel as if we have already known one another for a long time!

(Note: Thank you, Alice, for visiting my blog regularly and thinking my blog deserve these awards! And frankly speaking, I think your blog well deserved them too! :D)

Finally, I would like to pass along these awards to my following bloggie friends:

Friendly Site:
Julia of Julia's Book Corner
Debi of Nothing of Importance
Kathy of *RittyRats*

You're An Amazing Blogger:
Darla of nichtszusagen
Wendy of Musings of a Bookish Kitty
Lotus Reads of lotus reads
Labels: edit post
13 Responses
  1. Julia Says:

    Awwww...well shoot! Two people have pass this awards to me LOL !

    I surely appreciate getting this award and it please and honour me that you like my friendly site. We've been friend for lot longer than I thought *grin*....

    Thanks!


  2. Melody Says:

    That shows you well deserved the award, Julia! :D


  3. Kathy Says:

    Good morning to you, Melody!
    Thank you for another award! You are too sweet!


  4. Thank you so much, Melody! You are very deserving of these awards as well. :-)


  5. Melody Says:

    Hey Kathy! You are welcome, as usual. How's your photography coming along? :P

    Hi Wendy! You are welcome. :) I love reading your blog, as always.


  6. Darla Says:

    Thanks, Melody! I always enjoy visiting you here--Alice made a good choice. :)


  7. Alice Says:

    Hi Melody, I sure hope to meet with you one day. And Julia too.

    *waves to Darla*


  8. Debi Says:

    I can definitely understand why Alice bestowed these awards on you, Melody! Very much deserved!!!

    And thank you so much! You have no idea how happy you made me!


  9. Anonymous Says:

    Congrats! You deserve it :)


  10. Lotus Reads Says:

    Melody, what great awards you have received and so well deserved too!

    Thank you so much for honoring me with the "Amazing Blogger" award. It feels so good to be thought of as amazing, thank you! I will display that wonderful button on my blog with pride. Thanks again Melody!


  11. Melody Says:

    Hi Darla! Thanks. :)

    Hi Alice! Thanks again. Hopefully if there's a chance... :D

    Hi Debi! Thank you. Your blog well deserved the award. :)

    Hi Rhinoa! Thank you. :)

    Hi Lotus! Thanks. I always enjoy reading your blog. You always post some interesting stuff and an eye opener to me. :)


  12. Iliana Says:

    Hi Melody - Just came over from Wendy's blog to say congrats!
    Always so nice to meet another bookworm :)


  13. Melody Says:

    Hi Bookgirl! Thanks for visiting! I hope you will drop by more often. :) It's always a pleasure to me to meet other bookworms as well, so I'll add your link onto my blogroll. ;)


Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! I would love to hear from you.