Melody
I was tagged by Rhinoa to come up with 7 random things about myself. Here goes:

  1. No surprise here, but I love to read. I started reading when I was in Primary One. Besides reading, I also love to write essays and draw. I submitted my chinese essays to the local papers when I was in Primary Six, and a few of them got published. That was the first time I received my 'earned' money, and was feeling very proud of myself. I remember telling my mom about it and she was so happy for me that she cried happy tears.

  2. Asides from books, I also read mangas. Some people think they are for young children or teenagers, but I don't think so because I view them as another form of art.

  3. I was a school librarian when I was in High School. This was my E.C.A. (Extra Curriculum Activities) and each student has to join at least one for the grades. And of course the best thing was I could borrow two books at a time instead of one.

  4. I was also an Art student in High School. I remember the good and bad times during the Arts lessons. There was one lady teacher (we shared the same surname!) that left me a deep impression because she was so funny and she loved to mingle around with us as if she was part of us. She told us her favourite colours are red, white and blue. Not surprisingly, we used these colours in most of our assignments.

  5. I am myopic. The world is a blur to me once I take off my glasses or lenses. I can't imagine what I'd do if I lose either one of them especially outdoors. Anyway, I prefer lenses than glasses because they are so much clearer, although I have to pay extra attention not to lose them while cleansing!

  6. I love fruits. I can't think of any that I dislike, seriously.

  7. I used to collect bookmarks (especially with pictures of roses) when I was a teenager, but now they are replaced by fridge magnets.

I'm tagging Julia, Alice, Stephanie and Cmate for this meme.
Labels: , edit post
10 Responses
  1. Julia Says:

    Melody - I can't believe you tagged me LOL...I'll see what I can do. But give me bit of time to do it :)


  2. Melody Says:

    Hehe. Sure, no prob, Julia. ;D


  3. Alice Says:

    Thanks for the tag, Melody. Will work on it soon... :D

    It's nice reading yours.


  4. Iliana Says:

    It's always so fun to read these memes! I still collect bookmarks :)


  5. Cmate Says:

    http://mini-bites.blogspot.com/2007/11/tagged-7-random-things-about-me.html

    Mine is here! Hehe!


  6. Melody Says:

    Hey Alice! Thanks. Looking forward to reading yours soon. ;)

    Hi Bookgirl! Thanks for reading. I collect bookmarks the way people collect postage stamps. They are all so precious to me, hehe.

    Hi Cmate! Thanks for playing. :D


  7. Debi Says:

    Very fun list, Melody! You are quite the creative gal, aren't you?


  8. Melody Says:

    Thank you, Debi! They are my passion. :)


  9. Alice Says:

    I finally did it, Melody! :D


  10. Melody Says:

    Alice, thanks for playing! :)


Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! I would love to hear from you.