Melody
I was tagged by Sandy for this Six Happy Things Meme. (Thanks, Sandy! This is fun and not to mention an easy one to play.)

Here are the rules:
1. Link to the person who tagged you.
2. List 6 things that make you happy.
3. Post the rules and tag six more people.
4. Let your tagger know when you have completed your mission.

So here are a few things that make me a very happy person:

  • Spending time with my family
  • Travelling
  • Reading
  • Blogging/Writing
  • Shopping and visiting bookstores
  • Getting mails from my best friend (or better still, to see her in person again! After all, she is living in PA! Too far away from Singapore!)
Now my turn to tag six more people (I am tagging the following friends who have not played this yet):

... and anyone who is interested to play! Leave me a comment so I will come visit and read your answers! :-)

Labels: , edit post
19 Responses
  1. I'm posting this one tomorrow. :-) What a great list, Melody. Most of those things make me happy too.


  2. Anonymous Says:

    All those things you have mentioned make me happy too. I'll get on to the meme ASAP.


  3. Melody Says:

    Wendy & Violet - Thanks! I can't wait to read your list soon. :)


  4. mariel Says:

    Great list, spot on!


  5. Sandy Nawrot Says:

    Isn't this just a little pick-me-up? Some memes require serious homework, this one just spreads the love. Great list! Thanks for humoring me and playing!


  6. Melody Says:

    Mariel - Thanks!

    Sandy - LOL! The things I listed are really things that make me happy! Or do you mean I should post some pics? ;P


  7. Beth F Says:

    Nice list of happy things!


  8. Alice Says:

    Great listing, Melody!

    I played this twice and there's just so many things that make me happy. :D


  9. Iliana Says:

    Those are all things that would put a smile on my face too :)

    Cute meme!


  10. Debi Says:

    That's a very happy list! :)


  11. Darlene Says:

    Wonderful things to keep you happy Melody. Thanks for tagging me for this one. I'll be catching up this weekend and getting a few housekeeping posts up and this will be one of them. Have a great day!


  12. Ana S. Says:

    I did this meme last week, but thanks for thinking of me, Melody! I really like your list. Many of those things make me happy too :)


  13. Melody Says:

    Thank you, everyone, for your kind comments! :)

    I hope you all have a great weekend ahead!



  14. Melody Says:

    Thanks, Naida! :)


  15. Hmmm--did I just find the answer to my question about PA? :) I'm a little behind in my blogging, but I'll try to get this done this week.


  16. Melody Says:

    Trish - No worries about doing this meme later. :)


  17. Julia Says:

    Thanks for tagging me! I know I know, I told you that I be doing this soon...I just haven't had the times to since Chinese New Year celebration. Give me times to do it soon!


  18. Melody Says:

    No worries, Julia. Take your time. :)


Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! I would love to hear from you.