Melody



Lunar New Year decorations at Chinatown, Singapore
(Note: LNY falls on 26 & 27 Jan.)
14 Responses
  1. Darlene Says:

    Wow, that looks so awesome.


  2. Ana S. Says:

    It does! I especially love the sky.


  3. Gorgeous! Are those oranges?


  4. Anonymous Says:

    Beautiful Singapore!

    Ah...all the cities populated by Chinese are gearing up for Chinese New Year!

    Gung hei gung hei! :)



  5. Alice Says:

    Looks like it's cooking up a storm over there!


  6. Stephanie Says:

    That's an awesome picture!


  7. Melody Says:

    Dar - Thank you! :)

    Nymeth - Me too! I'm glad I took this picture before night took over. ;)

    Trish - Thanks! Yes, they are! :D

    Matt - 恭喜發財! :)

    Naida - Thanks! :)

    Alice - Luckily it didn't rain on that day!

    Stephanie - Thanks! :)


  8. Julia Says:

    Depsite the cloudy sky, love the site of all the New Year decoration light.

    We be pretty soon celebrating the Lunar New Year with a festival fair, here in my hometown. Famous Asian singers are making appearance to perform on stage too :)


  9. Melody Says:

    Julia - I remember you telling me about those festival fairs... they sounds so exciting! I'm hoping you'll share them with us this year again. :)


  10. Shana Says:

    Great photo - did you take it, Melody? I'd love to visit Singapore!

    Shana
    Literarily


  11. Melody Says:

    Shana - Thank you! Yes, I took this pic! I'm hoping you'll visit Singapore one day soon! :)


  12. How festive! I wish I could be there to see them in person.


  13. Melody Says:

    Wendy - I'm already looking for the Lunar New Year to arrive! LOL.


Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! I would love to hear from you.