Beth from Beth Fish Reads is one of my latest, favourite blog friends. I enjoy reading her reviews and I especially love reading her Weekly Discoveries posts whereby she list the books she discovered from fellow book bloggers, and the best part is some of the books she suggested ended up on my wishlist. Besides these, she has lots of other interesting stuff to share too. Do check out her blog if you have not done so.
And now for the award details:
2) Pass the award to other 15 blogs that are worthy of this acknowledgment. Remember to contact each of them to let them know they have been chosen for this award.
- Wendy from Musings of a Bookish Kitty
- Nymeth from Things Mean A Lot
- Alice from Hello, My Name is Alice
- Julia from Julia's Books Corner
- Iliana from Bookgirl's Nightstand
- Debi from Nothing of Importance
- Dar from Peeking Between the Pages
- Trish from Trish's Reading Nook
- Jen from Up Close & Personal from Ladytink
- J. Kaye from J. Kaye's Book Blog
- Naida from The Bookworm
- Shana from Literarily
- Matt from A Guy's Moleskin Notebook
- Stephanie from Stephanie's Confessions of a Book-a-holic
- Stephanie from Stephanie's Written Word
I have another great surprise from Naida, The Bookworm when I visited her blog earlier and read that she has passed me with another award - The Well Worth Watching Blog Award!
This is for all those blogs you cannot wait to read every day, that you look forward to seeing updates on and that have inspired you in your own blogging. There are no rules for this one, but feel free to pass it on to whomever you feel deserves it!
Thank you so much, Naida! I feel so loved with these awards! I will pass this award to all my blogging friends on my blogroll as I think all their blogs are well worth reading! Thank you for visiting, but most importantly, for being my friends!